This teleseminar qualifies as a CEU credit!
Writing Tips from the NCRWs
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 Hour
We've collected numerous tips on résumé writing from the NRWA Nationally Certified Résumé Writers, which will appeal to new writers as well as advanced writers. They will help you get through the writing process easier and, hopefully, faster. They range from two-line tips to full pages of ideas and examples of how to write résumés and cover letters.
- Have you ever had writer's block and sat at your desk staring at the screen? We have some ideas that might help you.
- How do you write a cover letter quickly and easily?
- What's a good way to proof your résumés before they go to the client?
- How do you make three or more line-bulleted items really stand out to the reader?
- How do you stay on top of each industry and know the jargon and keywords for that industry?
The list of topics goes on and on. Join me for a lot of fun and new information.
Sally McIntosh, owner of Advantage Résumés in St. Louis, has been in business for 20 years. Her work has been published in numerous books by JIST Publishing. She has been a featured and popular speaker at professional association conferences, most recently at the Project Management Institute, St. Louis Chapter Job Fair. She served as Certification Chair of The NRWA for more than seven years and is a NCRW.