"Time Management" Doesn't Work: The Real Keys to Productivity
Have you ever taken a time management seminar and thought that the people teaching it must be from Mars? Or at least they don't have a schedule like you do, right? That's because there's a fundamental flaw with the notion of "time management." In this teleclass, we'll uncover the real access to your productivity, and specific actions you can take every day to get more done, feel more in control, and be more calm.
- How to assess your schedule to make effective decisions about your time
- How to use your planner, your PDA or whatever you use really work for you
- How to make time for things that are truly important to you
- How to not have a meltdown when you get overwhelmed
- How to delegate to others - even when you don't have anyone to delegate to
Karen Ussery is the owner of Organized For Success and has been teaching organizing, productivity and life balance since 1995. She is the founder and past-president of the National Association of Professional Organizers, Arizona Chapter and has appeared on HGTV's "Mission: Organization." She was not born organized - it's something she learned in a fast-paced corporate environment. She knows if she could learn to be organized, anyone could, and has made it her mission to help people figure out the right systems and solutions for their working style.