Surviving and Mastering the Imperfect Interview
Does anyone ever really “ace” an interview (except an interview coach, of course)? The truth is that many job seekers experience such problems as brain fade, nerves, “unanswerable” questions, giving bad answers, making content mistakes, etc. This session will help you prepare your clients for greater interview success through tips for getting things right the first time and advice for managing damage control when they don’t.
In this teleseminar, attendees with learn/receive:
- Suggestions, tips, and techniques for overcoming and correcting real-life interview problems and mistakes.
- Handouts and strategies you can use to help candidates be effective in interviews.
- Help for answering really tough interview questions.
- Anecdotes and stories to share about other people’s mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Ways to help job seekers maximize their interview skills through better preparation and a more realistic and less stressful approach to interviewing.