Michelle L. Aikman
Transform your client’s response from “I don’t have that information,” to “I can’t believe you pulled that information out of me,” to “WOW! Is that my compelling document?”
Quantified accomplishments are standard practice in the résumé writing profession but are you…
- Including the right types of quantified information?
- Asking the right questions to get the information you need from your clients?
- Maximizing the effectiveness of the numbers you include?
- Preparing your clients to collect the right information for the next time they hire you?
Sharpen your ability to quantify accomplishments for your clients and give them the motivation and knowledge to start collecting valuable quantifiable information! Learn best practices, practice with challenging examples, learn from your peers, and walk away with an improved ability to sell your clients through the power of numbers.
This teleseminar is for new writers, expert writers, and all career professionals who want to increase their knowledge and improve their ability to…
- Ask the right questions to get needed numerical data.
- Extract meaningful numerical data.
- Put data in context.
- Reinforce the significance of data to various professions and industries.
- Convince clients to track information and increase awareness of tracking tools.
This teleseminar qualifies as one CEU!