Presenting Workshops and Seminars for Top-of-Mind Awareness and/or Profit (Non-Member)
Presenting Workshops and Seminars for Top-of-Mind Awareness and/or Profit
Norine Dagliano, NCRW, CPRW, CFRW, CFCC
If you have been writing resumes and coaching clients through their career transition, but your true passion is informing and performing, then this teleseminar is for you!
Long before Norine Dagliano earned her NCRW, CPRW, and federal resume writing and job search coaching certifications and began marketing herself as an independent resume writer and job search guru, she developed and taught hundreds of classes targeting folks who were in career transition- either by choice or circumstance. Through these experiences, she has developed and fine-tuned a unique approach to utilizing workshops and seminars as a way to increase market visibility and add business revenue.
This teleseminar will help you identify and develop the following:
- Three distinct outlets for training opportunities, including resources available in your own community
- Tips on how to market your seminars and workshops without investing big bucks
- Guidance on how to develop a dynamic and informative curriculum, including an overview of some creative teaching tools to inspire and engage participants o Best practices for creating and organizing seminar materials
- How to "kit your class" to improve efficiency
- Ways to use seminar feedback to further grow your business