Planned, Purposeful, and Productive Networking
Resume writers and their clients both need to understand the importance of networking via social media. Today’s environment demands people who are tech-savvy, can easily make connections online, and understand the importance of an online identity. From joining groups on LinkedIn, scheduling Facebook posts, and participating in Tweet chats, online networking is an important part of marketing yourself.
If you are looking to build your resume business, enhance your online personality, or help clients brand themselves online, join Heather Rothbauer-Wanish as she provides concrete tips and methods you can implement immediately. In this one-hour teleseminar, we'll cover:
- Joining groups on LinkedIn (with suggested groups to join)
- Participating in Tweet chats (with suggested chat opportunities and participation guidelines)
- Following people on Twitter (how to find new people to follow and increase your own following)
- Commenting on blogs (why it is important and what you can get by commenting on other sites)
- Scheduling Facebook posts for your business (tips for effective posts and scheduling)