Organized for Success: Seven Keys to Organizing Your Office Once and For All
Do you ever spend time sorting and purging your office, only to have the clutter build right back up again? Learn the keys to getting - and staying - organized in this interactive session.
- The seven principles of organizing which will help you discern the best organizing solutions for you
- How to feel confident about throwing stuff out
- Filing systems that are easy to use and maintain
- How to organize your current projects and work so you never miss a deadline
- What to do when work gets overwhelming
- Habits to stay organized for the long haul
Karen Ussery is the owner of Organized For Success and has been teaching organizing, productivity and life balance since 1995. She is the founder and past-president of the National Association of Professional Organizers, Arizona Chapter and has appeared on HGTV's "Mission: Organization." She was not born organized - it's something she learned in a fast-paced corporate environment. She knows if she could learn to be organized, anyone could, and has made it her mission to help people figure out the right systems and solutions for their working style.