Organize With Confidence
Cost: $35 members, $45 non-members
The average person spends an hour a day just looking for stuff. If you time is worth a $100 an hour, let's say 20 hours a month, that's $24,000 a year. Imagine what great vacations you could take with $24,000? I've done some surveying of my clients to find out what getting organized did to their bottom line and here is what I found out:
- They now spend more time doing high pay-off activities
- They implement ideas faster (because they can find them!)
- Don't waste so much time looking for stuff
- Have a clearer picture of what their priorities are
- They're making more money (because they're spending their time on what' important - not looking for stuff!)
- Have more creative time to make new products and programs
- More organized in how they delegate to their virtual assistants which saves them both time
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to use the Command Center to keep track of all the items you need to do on a certain day (article on this topic here - http://www.elizabethhagen.com/a-command_center.html)
- How to prioritize your day in 60 seconds or less
- How to use Action Cards (3x5 cards) to get your thoughts out of your head and on to a card where you can decide if it's a priority and in which order
- The FAT principle to handle paper - no more piling/stacking/stuffing
- The one thing you need to do to stop procrastination
- The one thing you need to do to stop perfectionism
- Realize how multi-tasking is slowing you down
- The one phrase that will get you to stop blaming and start taking responsibility for your life - then you can make changes!
- The key tool to help you focus every day
“If I could just get more organized, I would…” Ever hear those words – from your own mouth? Elizabeth Hagen states, “Organizing is more than self control. It’s a skill that anyone can learn.”
As a Certified Professional Organizer, member of the National Speakers Association, and author of Organize with Confidence, nationally known speaker Elizabeth Hagen will teach us the common-sense systems and tools she has developed over 25 years. She will help us get organized, use our valuable time more wisely and feel great about ourselves. You will face the rest of the year with more confidence because you will know how to accomplish what you’ve been promising yourself for year - making that ‘organization mission happen’.
Elizabeth Hagen, owner of www.ElizabethHagen.com
, is an award-winning professional organizer and speaker with 7 years' experience and the author of "Organize with Confidence." Elizabeth makes learning to organize fun. In addition to being a Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, Elizabeth is a CLASS Certified Personality Trainer, a professional member of the National Speakers' Association, and a member of the Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce.