New Profit Centers with e-Folios/Visual CVs and Online Brand Management (Reg Reps)
New Profit Centers with e-Folios/Visual CVs and Online Brand Management
- What is the difference between a Web résumé, an e-folio, and a visual CV?
- How do you convince a client to buy these add-on services?
- How do you research your client’s current online reputation?
- How do you register a domain name?
- How do you decide what information to include in an e-folio?
- How do you collect information from the client?
- How do you design the physical layout of an e-folio?
- Should your client set up a blog, and how do you create a profit center from blogs?
- What about outside links and downloadable files?
- When should you use your client’s photograph and/or video?
- How do you use meta-tags and keywords to ensure your client’s website is at the top of search engine results, and why does that matter?
- How hard is it to learn HTML and basic Web site design?
- Or should you use an outside vendor to do the "techie" stuff?
- And how much should you charge for your services?
Get the latest information on helping your clients (and YOU!) manage their online, personal brands. Learn the "how to" without getting too technical. Pat will use the Webinar format to show you exactly how to add these profit centers to your business and talk you through deciding how much to charge. Don’t miss this chance to increase your bottom line in 2010!
Pat Criscito has 30 years of résumé and personal branding experience for clients in 42 countries. She is president of ProType, Ltd., in Colorado Springs and the author of Barron’s Guide to Distance Learning, Designing the Perfect Résumé, e-Résumés, How to Write Better Résumés and Cover Letters, and Interview Answers in a Flash. You can reach her at email@example.com or 719-592-1999.