Networking with Recruiters to Help Your Clients and Make Money!
Kathy Sweeney, NCRW, CPRW, CCM
Would you like to help your clients and make money at the same time? Developing relationships with recruiters is critical in our industry. Not only will you appear to be well networked with your clients, but you can also make money by providing them with clients.
In this teleseminar, you will learn:
- Why you should network with Recruiters
- The different types of recruiters and how they are compensated
- Resources on how to locate recruiters
- How to establish relationships with recruiters that are mutually beneficial
- How to make money from recruiters placing your candidates
- An example of an iron-clad fee-split agreement to ensure you get paid
- What types of clients you should NOT send to recruiters
Kathy Sweeney, NCRW, CPRW, CCM, has successfully partnered with recruiters and has learned how to develop profitable relationships with these professionals. Due to her effective networking strategies, Kathy has secured exclusive resume writer contracts with several top recruiting firms.