Help Your Clients Leverage Past Career Achievements into New Careers (Region Reps)
This teleseminar qualifies as a CEU credit!
Help Your Clients Leverage Past Career Achievements into New Careers
Abby Locke, CARW, CFRW
Are many of your clients transitioning into new careers after 15 or 20 years of working? See how to maximize your clients' past accomplishments, personal attributes, and volunteer work/community activities to develop career marketing documents that will propel them into a new career. This teleseminar will show you advanced résumé writing strategies that go beyond the standard "functional" résumé.
You will learn:
- How to choose the resume format that works best with your client's situation
- Extracting the information you need from job descriptions and position advertisements
- Maximizing relevant accomplishments acquired early in client's career
- What to do when client has no or little transferable achievements for new career
- How personal branding can give a "career changers" resume the extra spice it needs.
Plus, you will be shown real examples of winning resumes for career changers.
Abby M. Locke, a Certified Advanced Resume Writer is the founder of Premier Writing Solutions, LLC, an executive résumé writing and personal brand coaching company in Washington, DC. Abby works with mid-level managers and executives in the military and federal government who are seeking new career opportunities.