Get a WOW! Close the Sale Without a Live Conversation!
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Wouldn't it be nice to avoid the whole "sales" conversation with client prospects? If you want customers to buy with less live "selling" and "closing" time, this class will help! You'll learn to develop specific solutions to increase the "WOW" factor for voicemail, email and website communications. Guaranteed to cut down (or eliminate) the "sales-talk." Includes checklists, examples and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Explain what a "WOW" sale is and the benefits to a business
- Evaluate their current business's "WOW" factors
- Develop specific solutions to increase the "WOW" factor for their voicemail, email and website communications and image
- Plan specific steps to help improve their "WOW" factor after the class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to develop "WOW" factors that will result in easier closes
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.