From Shy to Stellar: Sales Confidence Builders for Non-Salespeople
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Do you struggle with "selling" your services? As resume writers, we believe our ability to write great career documents and our credentials should be enough. If you are a self-described "non-salesperson", this class will help you build confidence, develop skills and use new tools to promote your services and grow your business. Includes checklists, examples and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Explain why shy people struggle with sales
- Identify their own specific fears and gifts
- Define tactics that help them move out of their "comfort zone" and try some new skills
- Rename the term and reframe the concept of "selling" to a term that creates less anxiety
- Use everyday conversation and communication tactics to capitalize on clients' desire to buy
- Plan specific steps to help themselves improve after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to interact with clients
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.