This teleseminar qualifies as a CEU credit!
Do You Want Fries With That Resume?
Barbara Safani, NCRW, CPRW, CERW, CCM
Resumes are critical marketing tools but for many clients the resume alone is not enough to sell their candidacy. Leadership addendums, online portfolios, bios, personal marketing plans, blogs, and marketing letters are some of the additional services some clients need to create a competitive and comprehensive snapshot of their value add. During this presentation, participants will:
- Learn the different types of marketing collateral they can offer to their clients.
- Gain an understanding of who the appropriate audience is for each of the add-on services.
- Explore the unique writing strategies used for creating each of these marketing vehicles.
- Receive examples of each of the marketing tools discussed.
- Discover ways to pitch, price, and package this add on service to create more robust job search packages for clients.
Barbara Safani, owner of Career Solvers, has over ten years of experience in career management, recruiting, executive coaching, and organizational development. Ms. Safani partners with both Fortune 100 companies and individuals to deliver targeted programs focusing on résumé development, job search strategies, networking, interviewing, and salary negotiation skills. Ms. Safani holds a Master of Arts degree in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the State University of New York at Albany.