BUSINESS BASICS 7- Day-to-Day-Life: Balance, Money, and Error-Free
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Wouldn't it be great if you could get a list of "Common First-Timer" errors and avoid them? The class will help new resume writers become savvy entrepreneurs and dodge the many newcomer common mistakes. You'll be better prepared to maximize earning potential and keep a balanced lifestyle. Includes checklists, examples and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Avoid common first-timer problems
- Define what "balance" means to them and how they can personally achieve it
- Set up a system to periodically and systematically keep planning for future growth
- Make a commitment to increased professional growth through training, mentoring and learning
- Plan specific steps for self-improvement and ongoing growth after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to run a smooth and successful business
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.