BUSINESS BASICS 6 - Life with Clients: Find Them and Manage Them!
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Life with clients: "Fun" or "Frustrating"? Wouldn't it be great if you could make client interaction fun? If you know the right "Client Management" techniques it becomes easier to manage clients' demands. This class will help newer resume writers find clients, understand the types of clients they will encounter, and develop strategies to enjoy and help their clients. Includes checklists and examples.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Implement strategies to find clients
- Explain what a client really needs from their writer/coach
- Create a system to track and "future-market" to clients
- Develop a strategy to manage client stereotypes and typical problems
- Plan specific steps for self-improvement after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to find and work with clients, even the tough ones
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.