BUSINESS BASICS 5- Growing Your Business: Sales, Marketing & PR tools
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Is your business growing the way you want it to? What's the "right" amount of growth you can handle? The key is to pick a long term goal, and then develop tactics and steps to get you there. Strategic marketing, sales, & public relations tools will help you reach your goals, in addition to learning from your competition. This class will help new and experienced resume writers set up a sustainable process to keep growing their business. Includes checklists, examples, charts and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
* Develop a process to evaluate the competition on an ongoing basis and emulate where possible
* Define the differences between advertising, marketing, PR and sales
* Explain and implement the 10 Rules for Small Business marketing
* Create a 4-week plan to use simple sales and marketing tools to meet a goal
* Plan specific steps for self-improvement after class
* Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to use marketing and sales tools to maximize their revenues
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.