BUSINESS BASICS 4- Getting the Work Done: Resumes Written and Out the Door!
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
How many hours does it take you to get a resume "out the door"? If the answer is, "Too many!" you can change it. This class will help writers looking for ways to streamline their business processes and maximize earning potential. You'll learn new methods to improve business writing efficiencies and the process of producing resumes, including an evaluation of subcontracting. Experienced writers may also benefit from this program. Includes checklists, examples, charts and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Implement timesavers and new processes for writing
- Explain the pros and cons of subcontracting resumes
- Develop a strategy to improve their resume-writing skills and credentials
- Write out specific steps to help themselves improve their skills and processes after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to write resumes quickly and effectively to maximize their revenues
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.