BUSINESS BASICS 2- Developing Profitable Services: Work for Money!
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Have you maximized your profits? Are you offering the right services? Are they priced right? This class will help resume writers make strategic choices about which services to offer short-term and long-term. The focus is on developing profitable offerings and getting paid by clients. Experienced writers may also benefit from this program. Includes examples, checklists and resources.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate their strengths and what they have to offer clients
- Choose which career services they want to offer short-term and long-term
- Develop principles for pricing products and services
- Create a plan to increase knowledge and expertise
- Evaluate different client payment options
- Plan specific steps for self-improvement after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to offer profitable services
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.