BUSINESS BASICS 1- Business Planning for Success
Gail Frank, NCRW, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP
Are you just starting out? Starting a business requires upfront decisions and planning. This class will help you to set long term goals and consider the financial, marketing and operational issues involved in running a career services firm. Includes examples, checklists, resources and templates.
After taking this training session, participants will be able to:
- Complete a basic business plan that covers strategy, marketing, financing, competition and services specialization
- Select whether to see clients in person or long distance
- Make several choices about services offered and startup costs
- Set up an office for writing and meetings
- Plan specific steps for self-improvement after class
- Enjoy increased confidence about their ability to set up a successful business
Gail Frank is a career services professional who offers outplacement workshops, resume writing and interview training for small companies and individuals. She is a doubly certified resume writer (NCRW & CPRW), as well as a Certified Job Coach (JCTC) and Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP). She is currently getting certified as a Professional Teleclass Leader through Teleclass International.
Gail is a Harvard graduate with a degree in Economics, and has a 10-year corporate background in Brand Management, Marketing & Operations for Procter & Gamble and BIC Corporation. She holds a masters degree in Adult Education/Corporate Training and also works as a trainer and consultant for top outplacement firm DBM. In addition, she runs a marketing consulting firm helping small business owners with marketing, communications and training solutions.