An Easy (and Often Overlooked) Secret Weapon to Market Your Business (Region Reps)
An Easy (and Often Overlooked) Secret Weapon to Market Your Business: Press Releases
Kathy Sweeney, CCM, CPRW
Have you thought that press releases were only used for announcing a recently earned credential or attendance at a conference? Then you are not alone! This teleseminar will shatter that myth. A well-crafted press release not only gains attention from the media, but positions you as an "expert" in your field.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- The key elements of a press release
- How to create titles and story ideas that won't "bomb"
- Press release format, length, and content
- Pros and cons of local versus national/international press coverage
- Submission services to reach two audiences: The media and search engine surfers
- How to work smart by converting a press release into an article for submission to other sites and inclusion on your website
- Effective "Writer Bios" that tout your credentials
Plus, come away with real examples of effective (and ineffective) press releases. You'll be able to implement what you learn within 24 hours!
As a former journalist, Kathy Sweeney, CPRW, CCM, understands the thought process used by journalists and editors when developing story ideas. Her press releases have gained significant media attention, earning her coverage in more than 40 newspapers throughout the nation. You can gain this type of attention, too! She is also Second Vice President of the National Resume Writers Association.