An Easy (and Often Overlooked) Secret Weapon to Market Your Business: Press Releases
Kathy Sweeney, NCRW, CCM, CPRW
Have you thought that press releases were only used for announcing a recently earned credential or attendance at a conference? Then you are not alone! This teleseminar will shatter that myth. A well-crafted press release not only gains attention from the media, but positions you as an "expert" in your field.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- The key elements of a press release
- How to create titles and story ideas that won't "bomb"
- Press release format, length, and content
- Pros and cons of local versus national/international press coverage
- Submission services to reach two audiences: The media and search engine surfers
- How to work smart by converting a press release into an article for submission to other sites and inclusion on your website
- Effective "Writer Bios" that tout your credentials